The Kensington 17B has a number of special features giving it an unbeatable cutting performance. The spring tine comb attached to the Kensington lifts the grass prior to cutting to ensure an even cut, and a zinc plated steel front roller and heavy steel rear roller help produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of an Allett lawn.
Equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 79 cuts per metre, the Allett Kensington 17B is powered by a 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine and has a 17”(43.2cm) cut. It also features an infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from ¼ to 1 ¼ inch (6mm-32mm).
For enhanced lawn care, a range of optional additional cartridges can be fitted in place of the standard cutting unit. These include; the 10 bladed cutting cylinder, Aerator, Lawn Brush, Dethatcher, Scarifier and a Verticut cartridge.
KENSINGTON 17B PETROL OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 280m2
- Self propelled
- The ultimate lawn-care cylinder mower– takes ALL the cartridges in the Allett range including; a 10 blade cylinder, aerator, brush, verticut, dethatcher and scarifier
- 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine – Recoil start
- 2-litre fuel tank
- 43cm/ 17”/ 432mm cutting width
- Six-blade (Quick Cartridge) cylinder
- 79 cuts per metre
- 62 litre grassbox
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) Height of cut- variable micro-set adjuster- the incremental height of cut
- Fixed grass rake – adjustable
- Comes with auxiliary wheel kit for cutting longer grass
- Steel front roller
- Double section steel rear roller with differential – no wheel marks!
- 53.5 kg with grassbox
- 3 handlebar height positions plus folding for storage/transport
- 2 year parts and labour
All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Height of Cut
6mm-32mm. Variable micro-set adjuster
1 click= 0.75mm
Free Starter Pack includes:
- 0.6L of Engine Oil
- Fuel Funnel
- Fuel Fit Stabiliser