Apex Shed high quality Dip Treated 6×4 Shiplap Tongue & Groove Apex Shed has a compact design, making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The shed’s improved design features smaller wall sections, making it easier to handle and assemble. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose which side the window panel goes during assembly and choose whether to have it towards the front or back of the shed.
This attractive shed is manufactured from high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been Dip Treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, annual re-treatment is required. The design also incorporates more timber framing the previously, making the shed stronger and more robust. The shed has a Pressure Treated solid timber floor which is ideal storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. An attractive smooth-planed finial, green mineral felted roof and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
The sturdy door is braced with strong double Z framing and fixed with security hidden hinges. It can be secured by the plate hasp and staple latch and can be hinged either side of the opening to suit your garden. The fixed window is made shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose which side the window panel goes during assembly and choose whether to have it towards the front or back of the shed. The door can also be hinged to open either way.
These Shiplap sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC® certified timber. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 6×4 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with increased framing and robust Z-framed door
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won’t go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren’t accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber
- Construction Type: Shiplap
- Roof Type: Apex
- Treatment: Dip Treated
- Colour: Golden Brown
- Width at base (footprint) (cm): 122.8
- Depth at base (footprint) (cm): 185
- Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial: 197.3
- Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang: 163.2
- Estimated Weight (kg): 125.7
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Wall Cladding Thickness (mm): 12
- Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size: 28 x 28
- Door Type (single / double): Single
- Door Size (h x w) cm: 169.2 x 58.2
- Door Opening Height (cm): 163.5
- Door Opening Width (cm): 59
- Number of Windows: 1 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing
- Glazing Thickness (mm): 0.75
- Window Size (h x w) cm: 57.7 x 57.5
- Roof Material Inner: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness (mm): 8
- Roof Material Outer: Green Mineral Felt
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness (mm): 14
- Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Plate Hasp & Staple