The Cambridge range high quality planters feature wide horizontal boards, clean contemporary lines and are finished with a decorative metal top, bringing a touch of elegance to the planters and ensuring they will create the perfect focal point.
The 50x150cm Cambridge Planter holds approximately 221L of compost. It is perfect for brightening up a patio or will look great when placed as a dividing feature in your garden. Its large size means it can hold a substantial amount of plants and will make a real feature in your garden.
To keep the planters protected against rot, they have been made using high quality Pressure Treated timber that comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed/planter with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Cambridge Planter allows for deep root plants to flourish without being cramped
- Decorative metal top adds a touch of modern elegance
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Can be used for partitioning
- Holds approx. 221L of compost
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly