A stylish and modern take on the traditional summerhouse design the Oakley 7x5 Apex Summerhouse is beautiful addition to any garden. Designed with large, long windows so the interior is flooded with light, it’s perfect for a little escape in the garden.
Made with straight cut overlapping boards to aid water run off and allow for natural movement. This modular summerhouse uses more timber for a stronger build plus all panels are smaller, making it easier to transport, handle and construct.
The timber used throughout this summerhouse has been Pressure Treated, which gives it a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The solid timber boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for things such as furniture.
These high-quality garden buildings are manufactured in the UK with FSC® certified timber.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build these modular summerhouses are included, along with easy-to-follow instructions. Also available in 6x4, 8x6, 8x10, all are also available with a veranda addition making your summerhouse in to a 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 8x12.
Also Available with pent roofs in 7x5, 8x6, 10x6.
- The Oakley 7 x 5 Summerhouse will give you a beautiful place to sit and enjoy your garden
- Long, large windows allow plenty of natural light in
- Available with an additional veranda
- Space for a small chair and table set
- Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off
- Premium acrylic windows for a better finish
- Pressure treated to ensure longevity
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly