Rosemore Lattice is a beautiful high quality diamond pattern lattice.
The lattice features square-edged, smooth-planed battens that are 6mm thick and 30mm wide. The battens are overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth-planed.
Designed primarily for mounting to an external wall or fence to create a garden feature that can support climbing plants, with battens that are spaced 43mm apart.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in a wide range of sizes.
- High quality 1.8m x 0.3m diamond pattern lattice panel ideal for screening or as a garden feature suitable for climbing plants
- Fixed into a rebated timber frame for increased strength
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources