The Victorian Walkaround Greenhouse (with Auto Vent) is a beautifully designed grow house that will become a real focal point in your garden. It has a unique design that lets the gardener access their plants without going inside the greenhouse.
Designed to be positioned in an open space or against a wall or fence, the four opening doors can be hung depending on the access required. Combined with its relatively small footprint, this greenhouse is suitable for all sizes and styles of garden. With space for 2 grow bag trays on the floor and slatted staging that can be slotted in and out as required it gives a huge amount of flexibility and potential for growing a wide range of produce in a relatively small space.
Opening windows help facilitate air flow and enable temperature control and an auto vent is included to control one of the windows automatically.
The safe styrene glazing means there is no risk of shattered glass and the timber used has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Supplied unpainted, the Forest Victorian Walkaround Greenhouse is made from smooth-planed timber giving it a natural timber finish but can be painted to create a decorative feature in your garden.
The greenhouse comes with fixings and full instructions for easy self-assembly. The greenhouse is available to order without an auto vent.
- Attractive, flexible and functional greenhouse perfect for any garden or patio
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Room for 2 grow bag trays
- Styrene glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Removable slatted staging
- 4 opening doors that can be hung to suit the position of the greenhouse
- Supplied unpainted but can be painted with suitable timber paint
- Images show greenhouse painted with Thorndown Paints Sedge Green
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly