Reusable patented ceramic cone - perfect for holiday watering.
Small size is suitable for up to 25cm
- Provide plants with a regulated water supply, keeping them well tendered while you're away.
- Easy assembly, so ready to use within minutes.
- Compatible with most plastic bottles, 0.5l to 2l, perfect for recycling empty drinks bottles.
- Variety of sizes available to match your pot size and required watering duration, creating flexibility and choice.
- For indoor and outdoor use, ensuring plants in your home and garden are well cared for.
The new Aquasolo ceramic watering cones offer an innovative way of caring for precious plants both in the home and garden when you are away. This simple self-watering system, made up of a ceramic cone and a plastic screw adaptor, is easily assembled in a few minutes. A reusable reservoir, Aquasolo can also be used to provide hungry plants with liquid feed and is great for greenhouse and house plants alike. Available in two sizes, small and medium, the watering cones are compatible with most bottle types from 0.5l to 2l capacity and cater for plant pots up to 40cm in diameter, keeping plants watered for up to 28 days. Just follow these few simple steps for the perfect watering solution: (1) Select the Aquasolo cone according to the size of your pot and choose the bottle size for the required duration, (2) Fill the bottle with tap water, adding liquid feed if required, (3) Screw the bottle onto the cone, with or without the adapter, turn upside down and make a hole in the bottom (4) Insert the cone into the plant pot to allow a slow release of water into the compost. To ensure optimum performance and long life of your Aquasolo, remove the cone every few months and soak in a vinegar solution, brush and rinse in clean water. One year guarantee.