Oscillating Hoe – Garden Tool
This fantastic garden tool delivers easy manoeuvrability along with the luxury of a well made garden maintenance tool. Oscillating hoe is ideal for use in grass along with gravel & soil surface areas to tackle those unwanted weeds.
- Wooden handle tapered for comfort
- Rust resistance & minimum soil adhesion,
- Stainless Steel Blade,
- Clean cutting action,
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in a push-pull motion,
- Swivel head,
- Double edge blade,
- Perfect working height wooden handle for easy working – reduces back strain
- 15-Year Guarantee
Best way to use the swivel head, wedding below the soil surface in a push-pull motion to dislodge weeds by the root quickly & effectively.
Tips for caring for Garden Tools:
If you take care of them & they can then care for your garden!
- Do not leave your tools outside, store in a dry environment.
- Cleaning & drying will keep them in good condition & working order,
- Never put them away wet – allow them to completely dry before storing can prevent rust & handle rot,
- Go the extra mile – For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking,
- Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used in any chemical applications, these can easily corrode any metal.
For any questions regarding our Garden Tools, please speak to any of our experts in store. Or call 01268 726421 & speak to member of our team.