Handcrafted, lightweightProfessional Bypass Secateurs 8. Precision cutting with SK5 carbon steel blades
Bypass Action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors.
- High-quality SK5 carbon steel heat treated blades
- Dual position catch allowing you to adjust the span of the handles, making it comfortable in use for both smaller and larger hands
- Wire cutting notch to cut wires without dulling the blades
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blade and prevent them from sticking
- Rubber cushioned shock absorber provides smooth working and soft closing
- Drop forged aluminium lighweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5-year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stem
- Ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings, pruning and cutting shoots down to the nearest bud
- For roses, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood
- Bypass secateurs are not ideal for dead wood as this would blunt the blades
- Cutting diameter 20mm
To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.