The STIHL FS 56 R C-E Petrol Brush Cutter is the ideal tool for trimming large areas of grass and vegetation, with a straight shaft and the option of either a loop handle or bike handle for comfortable operation around obstacles. Lightweight and manoeuvrable, this machine is convenient for domestic users wanting to keep their larger garden looking neat and healthy, even in areas of difficult terrain and confined conditions.
Fitted with a STIHL 2-Mix engine featuring ErgoStart, the FS 56 R C-E is easy to start, especially with its simplified start system which has reduced the number of steps needed to get the machine up and running.
- Electronic Ignition Module
- Multi-Function Control Handle
- Loop / Bike Handle
- Basic Harness
- Weight with Loop Handle- 4.8 kg
- Weight with Bike Handle – 5.2 kg
- Standard Cutting Tool – AutoCut C 26-2
- Sound Power Level – 108 dB(A)
- Engine – STIHL 2-Mix
- Machine Length – 170 cm
- Handles – Loop or Bike