The Westland Big Tom Tomato Planter is the perfect way to get the most from your tomatoes. Packed with nutrients that promotes strong root growth as well as sustaining healthy plant development for up to 6 weeks after planting, this planter will give you tastier, as well as healthier tomatoes. It is enriched with seaweed, providing essential trace elements, and rich in calcium to help prevent the blossom end rot of your fruits.
Here’s our quick guide on our to use this planter and get growing…
2. Make some drainage holes in the underside of the bag (the top has the dotted lines!)
3. Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light. Big Tom Tomato Planter is ideal for greenhouses, patios, conservatories and even rooftop planting
4. Cut around the dotted lines on the front of the planter to make 3 holes
5. Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm in the compost around the plant
6. Water the planter and ensure the compost is moist