RT 5097 Petrol Ride-on Lawn Mower
Simple cutting height adjustment: A number of special features including engaging and disengaging the blades is very straightforward through the use of a single button located on the dash control panel beneath the steering wheel, and the height of cut can be adjusted with the lever on the right-hand side of the driver’s seat, so you always have full control of the machine.
The comfortable single pedal drive allows to manoeuvre the mower precisely, giving full control, perfect for lawns with flower beds and shrubs. Changing the driving direction couldn’t be easier with single action from forward to reverse gear.
RT 5097 Petrol Ride-on Lawn Mower Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Operating Area – 6,000 m²
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Cutting Width – 95 cm / 37″
- Cutting Height – 30-100 mm
- Grassbox Capacity – 250 l
- Engine – Stihl EVC 4000 Twin Cylinder OHV
- Working Speed RPM: 2.750
- Fuel Tank Capacity I: 9
- Sound Pressure Level dB(A): 86
- Transmission – Hydrostatic
- Machine Length – 242 cm
- Machine Width – 101 cm
- Machine Height – 116 cm
- Weight – 228 kg
- Sound Power Level – 100 dB(A)
When the times comes to empty the grassbox (250-Litre Grass Catcher Box) , this can be done without having to dismount, by pulling out the grassbox handle which is accessibly located behind the driver’s seat giving you effortless emptying. Polymer grass catcher box is very easy to clean.
Optional Mulching Insert: Alternatively, an optional mulching kit can be purchased and fitted to this machine, removing the need for a grassbox. The special mulching blade finely shreds the grass and deposits these clippings back onto the lawn, promoting healthy lawn growth by acting as a natural fertiliser.
- Turf tyres: The large turf tyres of the STIHL ride-on mower help to protect the lawn. Thanks to their rounded tyre design, they reduce the formation of driving tracks.
- Trailer hitch: The integral trailer hitch enables easy mounting of attachments such as the convenient PICK UP 300 tilting trailer, which can also be used as a wheel barrow.
- Central cutting height adjustment: The lever to adjust the deck cutting height is located directly next to the driver’s seat. It enables individual adjustment of the cutting height in up to eight steps.
- Robust frame: The robust frame construction gives the mower a high level of stability and driving comfort. The STIHL ride-on mowers compact design is great for using attachments such as the AGW 098 garden roller or PICK 300 tilting trailer.
- Seating: The most comfortable seat position can be set without the use of tools. This allows individual adjustment of the driver’s seat to almost any body size to give you your own level of comfort.
- Low step: The low step on the STIHL ride-on mowers provides ample legroom and allows for comfortable access to the seat.
- Catching management system: The catching system guides the grass blades across the entire working width of the mowing deck. It helps to guide the grass towards the mowing blades for a more efficient cut.
- Grass catcher box with bow handle: The polymer grass catcher box can be emptied effortlessly from the driver’s seat simply using the curved shaped handle. The “dumper” design ensures optimum filling and residual-free emptying of the grass catcher box. Cleaning the catcher box is also easy.
- Single pedal operation: With the STIHL single pedal drive, the direction of travel can be conveniently switched between forward and reverse gear using a hand lever for quick manoeuvring. The pressure-sensitive pedal allows for precise control of the speed between top speed and standstill. The separate brake pedal ensures immediate stopping.
- Electromagnetic blade clutch (EBC): The mowing deck can be easily engaged and disengaged by a switch situated on the control panel.
Mulching function: With the mulch insert, the STIHL ride-on mowers can be converted into mulching mowers. The grass catcher box is simply removed and the mulch insert pushed into the grass catcher chute. This allows the grass to be shredded into fine particles inside the closed housing before they fall back into the turf, returning vital nutrients and moisture to the soil. Through this natural form of fertilising, there is no need to dispose of the grass.
The RT 5097 comes with a Domestic 5 year extended warranty (subject to registration and annual servicing).
LOCAL DELIVERY & INSTALL ONLY – Ride-On Lawnmowers require specialist installation by our qualified technicians, at a date and time to suit you and your garden – Please call 01268 727938 for more information.